TOP 10 – The Best Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Reviews in 2021
- 1 TOP 10 – The Best Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Reviews in 2021
- 2 Top 10 The Best Ninja Foodi
- 3 The Best Ninja Foodi Reviews
- 3.1 1. Ninja OS101 Foodi 9-in-1 Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer
- 3.2 2. Ninja FD401 Foodi 8-Quart 9-in-1 Deluxe XL Air Fryer
- 3.3 3. Ninja Foodi AG301 5-in-1 Indoor Electric Air Fryer
- 3.4 4. Ninja SP101 Foodi 8-in-1 Digital Air Fry
- 3.5 5. Ninja FG551 Foodi Smart XL 6-in-1 Air Fryer
- 3.6 6. Ninja OP302 Foodi 9-in-1 Air Fryer
- 3.7 7. Ninja DT251 Foodi 10-in-1 Smart Air Fry
- 3.8 8. Ninja Foodi XL 5-in-1 Indoor Grill with 4-Quart Air Fryer
- 3.9 9. Ninja OP300 Foodi TenderCrisp Air Fryer
- 3.10 10. Ninja DZ201 Foodi 6-in-1 2-Basket Air Fryer with DualZone Technology
- 4 Buying Guides:
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- 5.1 1. Is preheating necessary before usage?
- 5.2 2. What kinds of food can I cook with the Ninja Foodi?
- 5.3 3. What are the limitations of an air fryer?
- 5.4 4. Is it possible to cook liquid in the air fryer?
- 5.5 5. Is it necessary to use oil in the air fryer?
- 5.6 6. Is it normal if there is smoke when I use my air fryer?
- 6 Conclusion
You may have heard a lot of praises about the best Ninja Foodi when looking for the air fryer. Nowadays, we tend to look for the ways to enhance our health, like working out to build lean muscles or stay fit by eating more healthily. It is believed that you should pay attention to your diet by reducing fast food, increasing the amount of vegetable and eating clean. Lowering the oil amount in your food is also considered a good way to help make your food healthier, but what if you still enjoy the grilled and fried food? Then, Ninja Foodi an air fryer is the best choice for you now.
To be more precise, an air fryer will cook the food evenly by the hot air technique, so it is not required to use oil to fry the chicken or chips. In addition, you can save time to cook by just putting the food into the air fryer, choosing the suitable cooking program or time and temperature, and you are done. You can take that time to read some pages on your favorite books or play with your children while waiting for the dinner. There will be no oil on the kitchen and thus no greasy smell on your hair and your clothes.
Sounds impressive, right? They are just some of the reasons why you should get an air fryer for yourself, and if you are interested, then you should continue to read. Now let’s take a look at ten best Ninja Foodi air fryers in the market, with different functions and capacities for you to consider:
Top 10 The Best Ninja Foodi
The Best Ninja Foodi Reviews
In this article, we will show you the top 10 best Ninja Foodi, followed by some buying guide for your consideration. Last but not least, there are some frequently asked questions, and hopefully you can find the suitable air fryer, both for your needs and your budget.
1. Ninja OS101 Foodi 9-in-1 Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer
If you feel like the Instant Pot Duo Crisp Pressure Cooker 11 in 1, 8 Qt with Air Fryer, Roast, Bake, Dehydrate and more is quite large, then the Ninja OS101 Foodi 9-in-1 Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer with Nesting Broil Rack, 5 Quart Capacity, and a Stainless Steel Finish will be the best Ninja Foodi for you.
This Ninja Foodi air fryer has the capacity of 5 Qt, which will suit the cooking demands of small amount of food or for 1-2 people. Additionally, the 1460-watt power in the Air Circulation technology will be more than enough for you to cook all the dishes you want, from the meat to the chips. Also, you don’t have to worry about hurting your budget, as this Ninja Foodi is rather budget-friendly.
Let’s take a look at all the Pros as well as Cons that Ninja OS101 Foodi 9-in-1 Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer will bring to you
- The best of pressure cooking and air frying all in one pot.
- TenderCrisp Technology lets you quickly pressure cook to lock in juices and then swap lids for a crispy, golden air fry finish.
- 9-in-1 versatility lets you pressure cook, slow cook, steam, make yogurt, sear/sauté, air fry crisp, bake/roast, broil, and keep warm.
- 5-qt cooking pot and 4-qt Cook & Crisp Plate are nonstick and dishwasher safe.
2. Ninja FD401 Foodi 8-Quart 9-in-1 Deluxe XL Air Fryer
If you want something simple but still effective, then the Ninja FD401 Foodi 8-Quart 9-in-1 Deluxe XL Air Fryer will be the best Ninja Foodi you are looking for. With the 8 Qt capacity, this Ninja Foodi air fryer is suitable for big family. Or if you have a large space in your kitchen for this beautiful and smart device. However, it still can help you cook many dishes without sweating or cleaning up too much. So, thanks to the smart design and all the accessories coming along with the air fryer which can be easily taken out and cleaned. Moreover, you will not have to spend a lot of time cleaning it, as it comes with the non-stick layer of the pot.
Even the best Ninja Foodi air fryer has some Pros and Cons, and this one is no exception.
- The Ninja Foodi Deluxe—the deluxe pressure cooker that crisps.
- Deluxe cooking capacity - XL 8-quart pot, XL 5-quart Cook & Crisp Basket and Deluxe Reversible Rack let you cook for a small group.
- TenderCrisp Technology lets you quickly pressure cook ingredients to lock in juices, then give them a crispy, golden air-fryer finish.
- Deluxe Reversible Rack lets you steam and broil, as well as TenderCrisp up to 8 chicken breasts at once or add servings to layered 360 meals.
3. Ninja Foodi AG301 5-in-1 Indoor Electric Air Fryer
Suitable for 2 people, the Ninja Foodi AG301 5-in-1 Indoor Electric Countertop Grill with 4-Quart Air Fryer, Roast, Bake, Dehydrate, and Cyclonic Grilling Technology should be the best Ninja Foodi for you, if you’re in love with a small yet effective air fryer. With all the convenient features, such as cooking programs, 4- qt capacity, this model also brings you the non-stick and cleaning brush. By that I mean, you can enjoy the quick cooking as well as the quick cleaning parts, so you can have the best cooking experience.
If you are quite satisfied with this Ninja Foodi air fryer, then let’s consider the Pros and Cons it will bring to you:
- The Ninja Foodi Grill. The grill that sears, sizzles, and air fry crisps. Indoor grill and air fryer
- 500F air circulates around food for amazing Surround Searing while the 500F high-density grill grate creates char-grilled marks and flavors, for food that's perfectly cooked on the inside and...
- With the BTU cooking power of an outdoor grill, it brings outdoor grill flavors conveniently to your countertop any day of the year
- Forgot to defrost dinner? Transform foods from frozen to perfectly char-grilled in 25 minutes
4. Ninja SP101 Foodi 8-in-1 Digital Air Fry
Considered one of the best Ninja Foodi air fryers, the Ninja SP101 Foodi 8-in-1 Digital Air Fry, Large Toaster Oven, Flip-Away for Storage, Dehydrate, Keep Warm, 1800 Watts, XL Capacity, Stainless Steel will satisfy you due to many outstanding features. Firstly, with the XL capacity, this Ninja Foodi can suit almost all your cooking needs, no matter how many members there are in your family or how many dishes you want to cook. Secondly, you can also use this Ninja grill air fryer as a toast and bagel grill. So, you can cook faster as well as save money at the same time.
Moreover, there are eight cooking programs for you to choose, namely air fry, air roast, air broil, bake, bagel, toast, dehydrate, and keep warm. Last but not least, you will have no difficulty cleaning this Ninja grill and air fryer in the dishwasher or to store it, as a result of its smart design.
Let’s consider the Pros and Cons that this Ninja grill air fryer will come with
- The ultimate meal-making machine with 8-in-1 functionality: air fry, air roast, air broil, bake, bagel, toast, dehydrate, and keep Warm all in one powerful 1800-watt appliance.
- Reclaim your counter space: takes up 50% less space when you flip it up and away to store against your backsplash.
- Air fry: up to 75% less fat than traditional frying methods. Tested against hand-cut, deep-fried French fries.
- Xl capacity: 45% larger usable pan cooking area vs. The flat surface area of the Cuisinart toa-60 and toa-65 pan. Fits a 13" Pizza, up to 9 slices of toast or 6 chicken breasts (6–8 oz. Each).
5. Ninja FG551 Foodi Smart XL 6-in-1 Air Fryer
If you are searching for something more functional than the other Ninja Foodi air fryers, then this one will be the best Ninja Foodi pressure cooker and air fryer for you. Ninja FG551 Foodi Smart XL 6-in-1 Air Fryer provides you with a 4-quart capacity and the Foodi Smart Thermometer in order to help you have the best temperature to keep the best flavor of your dishes. Moreover, the cleaning process is easy thanks to the smart design. Most importantly, there are 5 cooking programs including Air Crisp, Bake, Roast, Broil, and Dehydrate, so you can feel free to choose the suitable program for your dishes.
Some Pros and Cons you should think twice before making a decision are listed below
- Ninja Foodi Smart XL Grill with Smart Cook System. The Smart XL grill that sears, sizzles, and crisps. Indoor countertop Grill and Air Fryer
- Perfectly cook food on the inside to your desired doneness and char grill every side with 500F Cyclonic Grilling Technology and the Smart Cook System. 500F cyclonic air and the 500F grill grate...
- Smart Cook System—4 smart protein settings, 9 customizable doneness levels, and the Foodi Smart Thermometer enable you to achieve the perfect doneness from rare to well done at the touch of a...
- XL Capacity—grill 50% more food than the original Ninja Foodi Grill for delicious family sized meals. Grill grate fits up to 6 steaks, up to 24 hot dogs, mains and sides at the same time, and more
6. Ninja OP302 Foodi 9-in-1 Air Fryer
We can’t list all the best air fryers without mentioning the Ninja Foodi op302, because of many reasons. Coming with a 6.5-quart capacity, as well as 9 cooking programs. So, this Ninja Foodi op302 will help you almost all types and amount of food. Moreover, as it is equipped with a hydrate feature, you can easily make some snacks at home, which is both fun and healthy. Besides, you will get a cooking guide book to get cooking ideas and know how to cook specific dishes.
- The ninja foodi the pressure cooker that crisps; Pressure cooker, air fryer, tender crisper
- Tender crisp technology allows you to quickly cook ingredients, then the crisping lid gives your meals a crispy, golden finish
- Pressure cook upto 70 % faster versus traditional cooking methods; Air fry with upto 75 % less fat than traditional frying methods; Versus slow cooked, braised, or low simmer recipes tested against...
- 6.5 quart ceramic coated pot: Nonstick, PTFE/PFOA free, and easy to clean; Enough capacity to cook a roast for your family.To clean the pressure lid, hand-wash in warm, soapy water
7. Ninja DT251 Foodi 10-in-1 Smart Air Fry
Let’s consider one more best Ninja Foodi, the Ninja DT251 Foodi 10-in-1 Smart Air Fry Digital Countertop Convection Toaster Oven with Thermometer XL Capacity and a Stainless Steel Finish, the multi-function air fryer popular in many Ninja Foodi reviews.
There are 10 cooking programs, such as steam, bake, roast, or make yogurt. So, that you can quickly choose and get everything ready. This Ninja grill and air fryer is equipped with 2 level cooking trays in order to make the cleaning process become easy. In addition, you can feel comfortable while using this Ninja grill air fryer as it has been through strict rigorous safety test before coming to your kitchen.
There are some pros and cons this Ninja grill and air fryer will bring to you
- True surround convection: up to 10x the convection power vs. a traditional full-size convection oven for faster, crispy, and juicy results
- Ultimate versatility: air fry, air roast, bake, whole roast, broil, toast, bagel, dehydrate, reheat, and pizza, all in one powerful 1800-watt appliance
- Smart cook system: achieve the perfect doneness from rare to well done at the touch of a button with the integrated food smart thermometer—no guesswork required
- Quick family meals: 90-second oven, preheat time and up to 30% faster cooking than a traditional full-size convection oven
8. Ninja Foodi XL 5-in-1 Indoor Grill with 4-Quart Air Fryer
Let’s take a look at the Ninja Foodi BG500A Air Fryer, one of the best Ninja Foodi for you to consider when considering the suitable one among various air fryers on the market.
With this Ninja Foodi air fryer, you can get the best temperature control at 500° F grilling plus a smoke control system. As a result, you can control the temperature. And the level of hot air in order to keep the best taste. This Ninja Foodi product is popular as it can create the grilled marks just like you have used the barbecue stove to grill your food. But in fact, you just have to put the meat into the air fryer. It also comes with Grill, Air Crisp, Bake, Roast, Dehydrate cooking programs, which will help make your cooking experience become better.
- XL-sized capacity
- Easy to clean
- 500° F grilling
- Smoke control system
9. Ninja OP300 Foodi TenderCrisp Air Fryer
Why don’t you take a look at the Ninja Foodi OP300 Fryer and Pressure Cooker. If you want to get a Ninja Foodi pressure cooker and air fryer for your kitchen?
The special part of this Ninja Foodi is that it can cook the frozen food without the defrosting process. So, it can help you to save a lot of time. With the 6-quart capacity, this Ninja Foodi air fryer is able to cook a big amount of food. Or you can make two dishes at one time with the steel rack. In addition, it will take you no time to clean, thanks to the nonstick ceramic layer.
There are some benefits and drawbacks of this Ninja Foodi that you should check out:
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
10. Ninja DZ201 Foodi 6-in-1 2-Basket Air Fryer with DualZone Technology
The Ninja DZ201 Foodi 6-in-1 2-Basket Air Fryer with DualZone Technology has six customizable programs. There’s a Match Cook switch that lets you duplicate the settings on the dual-zone as well as you can use the air fryer’s total 8-liter capacity.
The highlight of this air fryer is that you can cook meals and snacks simultaneously for a quick and convenient meal. You can also hold up to 4 pounds of chicken wings and chips in 2 different areas on the same device. Because the two zones have baskets, a quick heater and a vortex fan help distribute heat evenly and make your cooking perfect.
It has the same non-stick ceramic coating as the other Ninja Foodi products and Air Fryer products. You can prepare your favorite fries using the air frying method using up to 75% less fat or oil than the standard frying method and get healthier results with the same deep frying hobby.
- The first air fryer with 2 independent baskets that lets you cook 2 foods, 2 ways, at the same time, not back to back like a traditional single-basket air fryer
- DualZone Technology features Smart Finish feature for cooking 2 foods 2 ways that finish at the same time, and a Match Cook button to easily copy settings across zones for full 8-qt capacity
- 6 customizable programs: Air Fry, Air Broil, Roast, Bake, Reheat, and Dehydrate
- XL 8-quart air fryer capacity lets you fit mains and sides at the same time for making quick family meals, or up to 4 lbs. of French fries or chicken wings
After reading the top 10 best ninja foodi appliances, maybe you have found your favorite air fryer, maybe not. However, you should keep reading this buying guide to know which to consider before making a decision on an air fryer.
How often you use it
Before buying yourself an air fryer, you definitely should think twice if you will use it frequently. It depends on whether you often cook at home, and that you prefer the grilled dishes or not. If the answer is yes, then getting an air fryer is ideal for your cooking experience at home.
How many functions it has
It all depends on your needs when considering this point, like what functions you want it to have: pressure cooking, steaming, baking or tender crisping. But in fact, the more features the air fryer has, the more expensive it becomes. So, you should take into consideration what is vital and what is not carefully.
The hydration function is now popular because of the convenience it brings to users, and almost all average chicken fryers get this feature. But again, you should consider if you really need this function, before going for an air fryer with that.
The size of the air fryer
The size of the air fryer often depends on the capacity of its, ranging from 4 quarts to 6.5 quarts. If you want a small one that can suit 1-2 people’s meals, then a 4- or 5-quart air fryer is enough. Alternatively, you should go for a big one if your family has 3-5 people. So, it will be able to cook the big dishes for you.
Your kitchen space
If you have a big kitchen with a lot of space to place all the kitchen equipment, then you don’t have to worry about the size of the air fryer. Otherwise, if there is not so much spare space in your kitchen, you should carefully check the size of the air fryer before buying it.
The key thing is, you need a spare place to put the air fryer. So that it will have enough space for the fan to work and the hot air not to harm the air fryer.
How easy it is to use
If you prefer setting time and temperature on your own, then you should go for the simple air fryer with control buttons. Otherwise, you should choose the air fryer that comes with the cooking program on the display screen. So, you can easily cook by clicking on the same icon as your dishes.
You also need to pay attention to the cleaning part, which means whether the basket can be easily removed or washed in the dishwasher is vital to consider.
The warranty of the air fryer
When it comes to warranty, it is necessary to go for a product that has long warranty time. To be more precise, you will want to have technical support in case your product has problems. So, don’t forget to check the warranty time before buying. Often, the Ninja Foodi is warranted for one year.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. Is preheating necessary before usage?
Even though preheat step is not compulsory, it is recommended to have the best cooked dishes. In fact, it will just take you 3-5 minutes to preheat. You can prepare all the ingredients and get ready to put the food into the air fryer’s basket. Alternatively, if you like your food still tastes nice without preheating part, then you can skip it.
2. What kinds of food can I cook with the Ninja Foodi?
When it comes to the foods that can be cooked in the Ninja Foodi Air Fryer, there is be a long list. From chicken, beef to pork, you can cook any kind of meat in different ways using the air fryer. Vegetables can also be cooked in it no matter if you want to grill them or make them crispy for snacks. Additionally, with the highly functional air fryer, you can even bake or steam your food in it. So, there’s no limit when talking about food to be cooked in the air fryer.
3. What are the limitations of an air fryer?
Even the best products have the cons, and the air fryer is no exception. Besides the convenience an air fryer brings to you. So, it is obvious that it will take longer to cook one specific dish than by normal cooking method. Moreover, if you want an air fryer capable of cooking for 3-5 people, its size will increase and definitely take a lot of space for itself in your kitchen. Additionally, there’s always a limited amount of food that you can cook in the air fryer. So, you will have to consider using it if you need to cook a lot of food.
4. Is it possible to cook liquid in the air fryer?
It depends on the amount of liquid you put into the air fryer.
If there’s just a small amount, like some water sprayed on the food. Or the marinated layer on the food, then it’s okay. However, if you are planning to pour a large amount of liquid onto the air fryer, then we suggest you should not. It may harm the air fryer and cost a lot to fix, or in the worst case. So, you have to get a new one. So, just be careful with it.
5. Is it necessary to use oil in the air fryer?
People often think there is no need to use oil while cooking with the air fryer, as it uses the hot air to cook the food. In fact, a little oil on some kinds of food definitely makes them become crispier than when there is not, like chips or chicken nuggets. But you don’t need to pour oil into the air fryer. Also, you just have to spray the oil to cover the food to make sure that the food won’t be greasy.
6. Is it normal if there is smoke when I use my air fryer?
It is not good when the air fryer releases lots of smoke while running. What you need to do is check the air fryer and clean it up, as the oil and dirt may be the reason why the fan cannot run well and there’s a lot of smoke. So if you can do the cleaning up at home, take time to do it one part by one part. Alternatively, you can bring it to the service center to ask for some help with it.
Hopefully after reading this article, you have some choices for yourself and know what to consider before making a decision on an air fryer. Don’t just go for a discounted air fryer with low capacity. Or an expensive Ninja Foodi with all the functions you will barely use. Just keep in mind that, what functions you really need. And how large your space is to place that air fryer, then you will be able to find the one for you. With the most suitable air fryer, you will be able to cook more with less cooking time. And as a result, have more time for yourself and your family.