TOP 5 – The Best Power Air Fryer Reviews in 2021
- 1 TOP 5 – The Best Power Air Fryer Reviews in 2021
- 2 Top 5 The Best Power Air Fryers
- 3 The Best Power Air Fryer Reviews
- 3.1 1. PowerXL Air Fryer Pro
- 3.2 2. PowerXL Air Fryer Grill 8 in 1 Roast
- 3.3 3. Power Air Fryer XL 3.4 QT Black
- 3.4 4. PowerXL Air Fryer7 QT Maxx Special Edition
- 3.5 5. PowerXL Air Fryer Grill 8 in 1 Roast
- 4 Buying Guides:
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- 6 Conclusion:
You have certainly heard of air fryers. They are all the rage now. The Power air fryer is appliances that hundreds of people already have in their kitchen and hundreds more are planning to buy. It’s easy to see why they are so popular. As we become more conscious of the health implications of deep-fried foods, we start to reduce them in our meals.
Meanwhile, air fryers satisfy both the taste and the health concerns. They cook you delicious foods that taste and smell like deep-fried foods but use very little amount of oil (just a tablespoon, I believe). Therefore, from now on, you still can enjoy your fried favorites without guilt. On top of that, air fryers do more than just air fry. In fact, you can make baked goods, dehydrate veggies and fruits and even make chicken rotisserie with it. In comparison to a deep fryer, air fryers are much easier to clean. Thanks to the minimal oil use, cooking is virtually splatter-free, which means less mess at the end and easier cleaning.
However, with so many shapes and sizes out there, it can be confusing to pick out the best air fryer. If you’re interested in buying a power air fryer, you have come to the right place. In this review, we round up 5 top picks with their advantages and disadvantages. I hope that after reading, you will find out the best power air fryer for your home.
Top 5 The Best Power Air Fryers
The Best Power Air Fryer Reviews
1. PowerXL Air Fryer Pro
With a volume of 6 quarts, this Power Air Fryer Pro can easily feed the whole family with one cooking cycle. It is designed for hassle-free, quick cooking. Beyond the standard air-fry feature, you can replace the air-fry racks with the included spinning rotisserie spit to roast a whole savory rotisserie chicken. You can also use it as a dehydrator to remove all the moisture out of your favorite veggies, fruit, or herb. If you are a fan of healthy, sugar-free dehydrated veggies, this power air fryer 360 is definitely the best power air fryer for you.
In terms of performance, this model is tough to beat. The Rapid Air Technology distributes high-speed, super-hot 360° air circulation evenly to your food. As a result, the food gets cooked faster but still has the same even browning and crisping. This heating technology is widely adopted by most power air fryer models including Emeril Air Fryer 360 XL.
This power air fryer pro is highly versatile, which serves as a deep fryer, rotisserie, oven roaster, dehydrator, and more. Therefore, you get 7 appliances in just one purchase and save a lot of space for your kitchen. With its generous capacity, you can fit in a chicken of 4 pounds inside.
The power air fryer 360 requires very little amount of fat for cooking without compromising the taste of your fried favorite. In fact, you can still enjoy crunchy, crispy texture on the cover and the locked moisture on the inside just like with deep-frying yet with 70% lower calories.
Via the one-touch digital control panel, you can pick from 8 cooking presets ranging from roasting, baking, grilling to air frying. The interface is super user-friendly with easy-to-identify buttons and labels. Even if you’ve never seen an air fryer or something like this before, you still can operate it with ease. Another nice bonus is that the unit is equipped with a digital timer for more accurate cooking and the auto shut-off function. Otherwise, you can program everything manually.
- EFFORTLESS COOKING: With the 6 Qt. PowerXL Air Fryer, you can oven air fry rotisserie for savory chicken and pork roasts, mouthwatering turkey breasts, or authentic kebabs. You can even use the...
- RAPID AIR TECHNOLOGY: Rapid Air Technology enables the PowerXL Air Fryer to surround your food with a whirlwind of turbo cyclonic air to deliver a healthier version of the same food with the crispy...
- 7-IN-1 MULTI-COOKER: Super-heated turbo cyclonic air surrounds your food with crisp 360° air circulation to replace deep fryers, rotisserie, dehydrators, convection oven, oven toasters, and pizza...
- COOK WITH LESS OIL: The Power Air FryerXL delivers 70% fewer calories from fat than deep-fried food. The PowerXL AirFryer Pro is a multi-cooker that gives you all of the crispy, juicy, delicious, and...
2. PowerXL Air Fryer Grill 8 in 1 Roast
If you plan to cook for a large-sized family, this model could be the best power air fryer for you. As the name suggests, it is a convenient 8-in-one kitchen gadget, which saves you a lot of kitchen space and money. A popular feature is grilling, which allows you to chargrill your favorites virtually without smoke. The unit comes with generous capacity, which can accommodate a 10- pound chicken while still has space for efficient air circulation. It also comes with a bunch of accessories for you to make the most of the unit.
If you cannot afford outdoor grilling, turn on this power airfryer oven and enjoy the chargrilled foods inside. PowerXL Air Fryer Grill can deliver the taste and quality that are on par with the outdoor char grilling thanks to the well-engineered 450° grill pan and the rapid air technology that evenly distributes hot airflow to every food pieces. Regarding versatility, the unit enables you to select from 8 preprogrammed cooking settings: air fry, rotisserie, bake all the way up to grill. If you are pressed for time, you can skip the defrosting step with frozen food and leave the rest for this air fryer to take care of.
We can thank this power airfryer oven as it lets us enjoy our crispy fried favorites while still can avoid 70% of calories. In comparison with an oven, food is cooks 40% more quickly with this appliance.
Regarding cleaning, it is super easy with most of the components including a non-stick grill plate, frying rack, and food basket. Moreover, the device is dishwasher-friendly.
- PowerXL Air Fryer Grill from the #1 best selling brand of air fryers in the United States*. Multi cooking indoor grill and air fryer with family size capacity for 6 huge burgers or a 10 lb. chicken....
- Create delicious char grilled meals indoors with the same outdoor grill marks and juicy flavor - virtually smokeless. 450° high density grill pan with high speed superheated air circulation around...
- 8-in-1 versatility with intuitive cooking presets eliminate guessing games: Grill, air fry, rotisserie, bake / pizza, broil, sear, toast, reheat, or use the grill / air fry function to grill steaks...
- Air fry extra golden crisp and 70% fewer calories from fat using less or no oil vs. traditional deep fryer meals. Air Fryer cooks 40% faster vs. a traditional oven.
3. Power Air Fryer XL 3.4 QT Black
This Power XL Vortex Air Fryer allows you to air fry everything from chicken, steak, roasts, to French fries without putting in much effort. You won’t regret the purchase in any way as it is super space-efficient. This power air fryer is an all-in-one machine, so you can use it as a baking pan, deep fryer, or even as a toaster oven without using a lot of space and spending for other kitchen appliances.
This is how this Power XL Vortex Air Fryer works. With the Rapid Air Technology, the food inside is heated up by super-hot, high-speed cyclonic air circulations. As a result, the Power Air Fryer quickly provides you with delicious fried, crispy, and even brown results. Thanks to the unit, you can enjoy healthier alternatives to deep-fried foods.
In terms of specifications, the Power XL Vortex Air Fryer comes with a 3.4-quart cooking capacity, which comfortably fits enough food for up to four adults. The digital control also lets you play around with 7 pre-programmed settings. Otherwise, you can manually tweak the temperatures and time. Like many other power air fryers, the device also features a digital countdown as well as the automatic shut-off function. We find the auto shut-off to be especially helpful as it prevents overcooking and overheating when you’re not around. Additionally, the temperature goes up to 400F degree, but the cool-touch handle allows a safe grip even when the temperature reaches its maximum. Finally, cleaning this air fryer XL is a snap as all parts are dishwasher-friendly.
- Cooks up to 400 degrees- fry and cook almost anything/ 1700 Watts
4. PowerXL Air Fryer7 QT Maxx Special Edition
What really sets this PowerXL Air Fryer7 QT Maxx apart from the rest is the stronger, upgraded air system. It cooks food using hotter and more rapid air circulations for even better browning and crisping. The food comes out just perfect with little or no fat used. In fact, it helps cut down on 70% of calories compared to traditional deep frying.
In addition, you will find it very user-friendly and easy to navigate through different settings. There are up to 7 preprogrammed cooking settings for various food items to try out at home. The rapid air technology blows high-powered, heated air all around the food for the crispier outcomes. In fact, the food comes out very crunchy and crisp edge to edge. Plus, the temperature can achieve up to 400°.
The frying basket vents are specially designed to maximize heat exposure to your foods. Plus, with the interior volume of 7 quarts, you can easily fit a pizza of 6” into the unit at a time.
The power airfryer oven comes with a generous number of accessories. During the cooking, all the crumbs drop onto a crisper tray insert, so you do not end up with a messy cooking chamber. Also, the basket with a 7-quart volume is spacious enough for a full meal of a large crowd. A manual is also included, which provides the breakdown of all features. If you want more recipes, the cookbook that comes with the power air fryer oven will be very helpful.
- Power Air Fryer XL Maxx by PowerXL, the #1 best selling brand of air fryers in America; special edition air fryer uses hotter, faster air flow than ever before to create the crispiest, piping hot...
- LED digital display panel with 7 one-touch presets - air fry / French fry, broil / fish, roast, bake, shrimp, chicken, steak
- 1700-watt rapid air technology from PowerXL Power Air Fryer XL Max provides up to 400° superheated hot air at rapid speed for hotter, crispier air frying results using less or no oil so you can keep...
- 7-qt nonstick fry basket with innovative air crisp vents provides optimal air flow for even crisping on all sides – fits 1.75 lb. French fries, 23 chicken wings, a 3 lb. chicken, or a 6” pizza in...
5. PowerXL Air Fryer Grill 8 in 1 Roast
This Power Air Fryer XL comes with a generous kit of accessories. You can make the best use of many of its functions without looking elsewhere for additional items. Enjoy making baked goods with the included baking pan, or cooking a rotisserie chicken with the accompanying rotisserie spit. Have a sweet tooth? Then, go and make some muffin cakes using the muffin pan. A cookbook packed with delicious recipes is also included so you will never run out of cooking ideas.
The 450° grill pan is covered in a non-stick coating. It is able to make tasty char-grill marks on the steak or other types of meat. What we love about this power air fryer xl is the grill feature. It is smoke-free, so you don’t have to worry that your house is filled with smoke. It also allows you to cook frozen food without having to defrost it, which is perfect for those who don’t have much time.
This unit is the best power air fryer for those who live a busy life. It delivers you the food with the sought-after crunch and golden brown using 40% less time than an oven. Plus, the power air fryer distributes super-hot, much faster airflow to every piece of food. As a result, you can enjoy super crispy foods with moisture locked on the inside. Thanks to very little oil used, you can avoid 70% calories.
Regarding the capacity, this power air fryer oven comfortably accommodates a whole 10lb chicken, which is enough to feed from 4 to 8 people at a time. It allows you to manually set your preferred time and cooking temp. If you prefer quicker, more accurate cooking, simply select one of the eight smart pre-programmed settings. In addition to grilling or toasting, you can even make rotisserie or reheat your food with this power air fryer oven. Finally, cleaning is hassle-free as most of the accessories are non-stick and dishwasher-safe.
- PowerXL Air Fryer Grill 12.5” x 10” with 8 Piece deluxe accessory set. Indoor grill and air fryer now with 7x more superheated air. Includes nonstick grill grate, nonstick griddle pan, stainless...
- 450° nonstick grill pan gives you authentic char grill marks & flavor on your favorite barbecue meals. Grill virtually smokeless right on your countertop every day of the year. Cook straight from...
- Crispier air frying up to 40% faster vs. a conventional oven. Superheated cyclonic air circulates at extra high speed around all sides of food for tender, even cooking inside and extra golden crisping...
- Cook an entire 10 lb chicken, grill six huge burgers, rotisserie kebabs, bake desserts, and more. Choose from 8 intuitive pre-sets that cook to perfect doneness without guessing games: grill, air fry...
It’s important to look at the air fryer’s size to make sure that it’ll fit comfortably into your kitchen, especially if you have a small kitchen space. There is a wide range of sizes for you to choose from. Go for the one with a compact footprint if you don’t have a lot of space.
Similarly, there are a lot of capacity options for you out there. The average capacity range is between 2 quarts and 7 quarts. Consider how many people you’re going to cook for and choose a suitable capacity. Also, keep in mind you should not overstuff the frying basket as the food won’t come out evenly browned and crisp. If you just live with your spouse, a 2-quart basket is the best choice. If you have a bigger family to feed, for example, 7 people, a seven-quart air fryer will offer enough cooking space.
This is another key factor. If you’re on a tight budget or simply don’t want to spend a lot on this kitchen appliance, there are models that cost under $100. If you want a high-end air fryer, you may pay around $400.
Presets: Most air fryers now feature smart pre-programmed settings for familiar dishes like French fries or chicken. For example, Emeril Air Fryer 360 XL offers up to 12 presets, saving you a lot of time and effort while cooking. If you lead a busy life and are always in a hurry, these presets will be of great help. They enable you to cook more quickly and easily.
If you have different cooking needs but don’t want to overcrowd your counter space, you could have a multi-purpose air fryer. Many models offer additional functions besides air frying. For example, an air fryer can replace a toaster oven. You can even use an air fryer to dehydrate vegetables and fruits or make rotisserie chicken. You should note that you are likely to pay more for these extra features. Therefore, if you barely use them, a normal air fryer will be fine.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. How do you preheat a power air fryer?
There are models that need to preheat whereas others don’t. If you have an air fryer that requires preheating, simply press the preheat mode. If there isn’t any preheat preset on the screen, adjust the cooking temperature, and wait for 3 – 5 minutes for the air fryer to heat up before putting the ingredients.
Actually, there is no difference in results between a fryer that needs to preheat and one doesn’t. However, with some air fryers, you should let them preheat to get better-cooked food. Especially, meat or beef will have nice browned crusts if you preheat the oven.
2. Can you put foil in a power air fryer?
Yes. Putting the foil in the bottom of the basket to catch any crumbs and oil. This results in less mess after cooking and easier cleaning. However, you should be careful since the foil can reduce air circulation inside the chamber.
3. How do you clean a power air fryer?
The majority of accessories are dishwasher-friendly, so simply put them in a dishwasher. If you prefer to hand clean, use warm water and dishwashing soap. In addition, you should use a soft sponge instead of an abrasive one. If there’s any fat build-up that is hard to get rid of, soak it for a while before washing it.
4. Can you make popcorn in a power xl air fryer oven?
The right temperature for the popcorn to cook in a power xl air fryer oven is around 390F. Pour in the kernels and then put in a tiny amount of avocado oil. You can use a piece of foil at the bottom if you want. Then, adjust the temperature to 390F and let the fryer start cooking. It takes no more than 15 minutes before you can take hot, mouthwatering popcorns out of the fryer.
5. How do I get rid of the taste in my air fryer?
Simply mix vinegar and lemon juice together. Then, wipe down the air fryer with the liquid, put a little amount in the air fryer. Finally, turn on the power air fryer and wait for 2 minutes and see if the smell and taste disappear or not.
We hope after reading this review, you can make a well-informed decision when choosing the best power air fryer. After all, it comes down to your cooking needs and personal preferences to make a decision. Consider the size of your household, whether you need additional functions or not, your kitchen space, and most importantly, your budget. Hopefully, you’ll be happy with your choice.
Read more: The Best Small Air Fryer Reviews