Top 4 – The Best Breville Food Processor Reviews in 2021
- 1 Top 4 – The Best Breville Food Processor Reviews in 2021
- 1.1 Top 5 – The Breville Food Processors:
- 1.2 The Best Breville Food Processor Reviews:
- 1.2.1 1. Breville BFP820BAL Sous Chef 16-Cup Food Processor
- 1.2.2 2. Breville BFP660SIL Sous Chef 12 Cup Food Processor
- 1.2.3 3. Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Pro 16-Cup Food Processor
- 1.2.4 4. Breville BBL620SIL The Fresh And Furious
- 1.3 Buying Guide:
- 1.4 How To Clean a Breville Food Processor?
- 1.5 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- 1.5.1 1. Why Are Breville Food Processors Heavier Than Other Same Kinds Of Machines?
- 1.5.2 2. How Can The Best Breville Food Processor Operate?
- 1.5.3 3. Is A Quattro Blade Included In The Best Breville Food Processors?
- 1.5.4 4. Can The Best Breville Food Processor Grate Cheese?
- 1.5.5 5. What Is It Like Processing Dough With Breville Food Processor?
- 1.5.6 6. What Blade/ Discs Attachments Does The Breville Sous Chef Have?
- 1.5.7 7. How Loud Is The Breville Sous Chef 12 Cup Food Processor?
- 1.5.8 8. Can It Be Used For Making Nut Butter, Does That Require A Special Attachment?
- 1.5.9 9. Is It Really Worth The Price?
- 1.5.10 10. What Are The Measurements Of The Breville Sous Chef 16 Food Processor?
- 1.5.11 11. Where Is Breville Manufactured?
- 1.6 Conclusion:
If you are looking for the best Breville Food Processor for your kitchen gadgets, we now have the answer. Check out our list and find out more details.
Breville is a well-known brand name for state-of-the-art innovations. The producers have applied the cutting-edge technology in their products and revolutionized the whole system of home kitchen appliances. Dating back its first machine in the 1970s, the best Breville Food Processor offers users the top-rated quality and performance for food preparation. With the help of the best Breville food processors, anyone can prepare their meals easily and conveniently.
Established in 1932, Breville made a history with its first product – a sandwich toaster, which was a breakthrough at that time. Its name was formed from the last name of two founders: Bill O’Brien and Harry Norville. Since that time, the company has enriched and innovated their products. Hence, these days, Breville provides customers with a wide range of kitchen appliances including microwave ovens, coffee makers, pressure cookers, not to mention the best Breville food processors we will recommend below.
These four top-listed best Breville food processors have completely changed the way we cooked and improved our living standards and cooking experience as well. With these premium conveniences, food tasting seems more rewarding and the whole process is completely effortless.
Top 5 – The Breville Food Processors:
|Breville BFP820BAL Sous Chef 16-Cup Food Processor|
|Breville BFP660SIL Sous Chef 12 Cup Food Processor|
|Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Pro 16-Cup Food Processor|
|Breville BBL620SIL The Fresh And Furious|
The Best Breville Food Processor Reviews:
1. Breville BFP820BAL Sous Chef 16-Cup Food Processor
One of the best Breville food processors is Breville Sous Chef 16-Cup which helps customers deal with kitchen tasks with ease. A new dicing attachment of 12mm through slicing and dicing is integrated inside a machine to cut the food exactly as well as handle all types of food shapes. Therefore, you will achieve your preferred result. It is not difficult to have consistent textures or suitable sizes of food.
You have no trouble peeling either because you can do it easily with the disc of the micro-serrated S-Blade. For example, if you try to peel 7 potatoes or other kinds of vegetables, you will be amazed with its efficiency. In addition, Breville Sous Chef can keep your ingredients in the best conditions without destroying them. Moreover, equipped with the micro-serrated S-Blade, Breville Sous Chef helps you finish all kitchen tasks such as chopping, blending, or processing quickly. Using the modest direct-drive motor of 1200 watts, all kinds of foods can be processed via Breville sous chef food processor, even the hardest ones.
With 24 settings of cutting, the machine gives users several options for food thickness from 0.3 mm to 8.0 mm. Breville sous chef food processor slices and dices food properly and quickly with two sizes of 8mm and 16mm. Additionally, 16-cup is offered inside a Breville 16 cup food processor to ensure that you can handle a large amount of food at the same time. In short, if you want to own a valuable Breville food processor, this model is an ideal choice.
- Breville 16 cup food processor uses powerful 1200-watt motor.
- It comes with extra-large 16 cup work bowl and a 12 mm dicing kit for the proper thickness of food.
- For cutting small pieces, you can use 2.5 cup mini bowl.
- Breville sous chef offers a chute dealing with many types of food and discs for various actions.
- Breville Food Processor provides micro S-blade and mini blade for your convenience.
- The best Brevellie food processor can be cleaned easily with an included brush.
- It offers a 1-year warranty
Pros and Cons:
2. Breville BFP660SIL Sous Chef 12 Cup Food Processor
The Breville BFP660SIL Sous Chef 12 Cup food processor is the next in our list of top-of-the-line processors from this company. It’s a beautiful design with many functions for preparing meals, and you’ll be thrilled by its 1000 watt induction motor, which provides excellent results every time!
The Breville BFP800XL Compact Food Processor is a tiny powerhouse that can handle any kitchen task you throw at it. The compact size and lack of need for much space mean this gadget will fit in just about anywhere, even if you live in an urban apartment with little countertop room to spare! Plus, the wide variety of tasks the machine performs are done quickly due to its powerful motor – no more wasting time on tedious food prep work like chopping vegetables or shredding cheese when all your needs have been met by one appliance. You’ll be finished with cooking up a feast fast so friends and family can enjoy delicious homemade dishes throughout their holiday celebrations!
Breville food processor 12 cup stands out from the crowd with a compact design and great functions. Customers are satisfied with the efficiency of Breville sous chef 12. With a 1000-watt induction motor, the model deals with all kinds of foods and cooking tasks without difficulty. Many actions like chopping, slicing, shredding can be completed in just some minutes. In addition, you can opt for three chute options (big – medium – mini sizes) according to your demands.
When processing foods, Breville food processor 12 cup offers customers a well-designed construction and excellent stability. The unit provides micro-serrated S-Blade for users so that all kinds of ingredients are handled without trouble. All in all, you can call Breville food processor 12 cup is an all-in-one machine, a magical kitchen tool- whatever you name it.
Breville’s 12-cup food processor is one of the few models with BPA-free bowls. In addition, the parts that touch your food are made from high quality, durable materials and come in an eye-catching shade of green.
- The unit comes with 24 settings of slicing discs, which offers a wide range of thickness from 0.3mm to 8.0 mm.
- The outstanding feature is its mighty construction built with a 1000-watt induction motor.
- Breville Food Processor 12 cup has a micro-serrated S-blade system.
- The work bowl is made of BPA-free plastic.
- The model works smoothly and efficiently.
- The best Breville food processor is equipped with a large feed chute, which has three options.
Pros and Cons:
3. Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Pro 16-Cup Food Processor
If you are thinking of buying a Breville food processor, Breville Sous Chef Pro 16-Cup can be a good choice, especially for your large group or your extended family. Basically, all your kitchen tasks will be finished thanks to this machine. No matter what type of food you are cooking with the extra-large feeding tube inside the unit, you food will be processed perfectly. Even some hard food like carrots can be chopped easily in your preferred size of thickness.
The Breville food processor is a workhorse of the kitchen and will never let you down! You can make everything from soup to salad dressing in this thing. In addition, it has two different disks that allow for finely or coarsely chopped ingredients. It’s your choice with these amazing machines!
Therefore, never will you be disappointed with the quality and performance that this Breville Food Processor offers. In addition, its sleek design will beautify your kitchen décor. Customers who have been attracted by its coal-black color say that they are also surprised by its outstanding feature.
A silicone seal prevents leakage when processing is a plus for this machine. Furthermore, it can help you save a huge amount of time, which boosts the living standards and life quality. Thanks to the help of Breville Sous Chef Pro 16, you can enjoy your valuable time with your family and have an enjoyable cooking experience.
The Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Pro 16-Cup is a powerful, high-quality food processor that provides an excellent alternative to lesser brands. The machine doesn’t just do all your chores but also helps you spend more time with your family, making it well worth every penny!
- Breville Food Processor comes with 5.5-inch feed chute for your preference.
- With 1200-watt induction motor, it works effectively and powerfully.
- There are two bowls included in the package – a 16-cup BPA-free bowl and 2.5-cup BPA-free bowl.
- It has many options of discs, along with S-blade and dough blade.
- The system can be controlled via an LCD screen.
- Breville Sous Chef Pro 16 has two pushers: large and small
- Leakage is prevented thanks to silicone seal.
- One-year warranty is provided.
Pros and Cons:
4. Breville BBL620SIL The Fresh And Furious
The Breville BBL620SIL food processor is the penultimate model on our list of the top-selling models because it can hold up to a liter, has two speeds for blending and shredding as well as five blades that make chopping easy. Customers may use this equipment for various tasks, including crushing ice into snow or folding ingredients in seamless creations like soups and smoothies with an aerator attachment.
It will be a mistake if we do not mention Breville BBL620SIL, one of the best Breville food processors. The machine is equipped with innovative technologies, providing customers with an exceptional quality. Multiple cooking tasks, ranging from crushing to chopping, can be processed easily via the LCD screen control system. This system also helps you to control speed and power.
The one touch technology is available in the best Breville food processor. All programs are set up to make it more convenient to use. In addition, the plastic base helps to stabilize the machine so that it can work smoothly without moving. One more standing point is its security. In detail, due to the safe design, the lid cannot be removed during the working process. Time- and effort-saving is a tangible benefit.
The Breville food processor is not only an easy way to cook, but it also saves time. With this machine’s unique design and robust blade system, you can easily whip up a dinner in minutes without having to worry about cleaning the blades because they are designed for making that process simple as possible! In addition, the lid on this device has been made so that removing it won’t cause any safety risks during operation, which means you never have to bother with washing your hands after use either- just go straight back into cooking mode!
For those who do not cook professionally, you will have the free menus of 10 recipe cards so that you do not have to worry about cooking meals.
- All blades are dishwasher-friendly.
- It comes with unique ring pull design.
- The unit is controlled via an LCD Display.
- The model works quietly.
Pros and Cons:
If you are planning to buy a Breville Food Processor for your kitchen, there are some factors you should take into consideration. While some people prefer the appearance, others care much about the functions. Therefore, we would like to give you some hints for you final wise decision.
1. Style of a food processor:
Some customers who regard the aesthetic in products as the most important factor often say that they are quite satisfied with the outlook of some models of Breville food processors whose parts are made of glass and steel. However, these models’ price is quite high. Some plastic designs offer a lower price. In addition, in general, nutrients do not recommend plastic food processors. Fortunately, the best Breville food processors use BPA-free materials for the sake of customers’ health safety. Moreover, for cutting blades, it is highly recommended the machine be made of metal to ensure stability during process.
2. Durability for a long time:
The Breville manufacturer focuses on two crucial aspects: durability and multifunctional capability. In terms of durability, Breville Food Processor offers high-quality materials, preventing it from destructive forces of hard ingredients or rusted conditions. In fact, rust is the main reason that makes food processors unable to be used in a long term. With the best Breville food processor, you have no worries about these issues.
Customers usually express their concerns about the multifunctional features that Breville food processors have. For your information, Breville’s appliances come with a wide range of options to process foods. All cooking actions such as pureeing, slicing, grinding and shredding can be completed in no time. The Breville Food Processor helps you save much time. As a result, customers who have bought Breville Food Processor are extremely satisfied with their purchase.
How To Clean a Breville Food Processor?
Giving the food processor a good rinse before loading it into the dishwasher can extend its lifespan. Unfortunately, these appliances’ high, dry heat cycle is tough on plastic components and leaves behind a difficult residue that’s hard for us humans to scrub off later.
What you’ll need to clean your food processor depends on what it’s made of. Plastic is probably the easiest material, as soap should work well and water won’t hurt it- but metal isn’t so easy! If yours has a plastic exterior or lid, use dishwashing liquid like Dawn detergent. For stainless steel appliances with sturdy exteriors (think Breville food processor), cooking oil will get rid of any stubborn stains before washing in warm water; if these are prone to corrosion from acidic foods such as lemon juice instead though- think again about how you’re going to wash your appliance for optimal results!
Some nooks and crannies of the machine cannot be removed in the dishwasher. Therefore, let us find out the ideal way to deal with this task in the quickest time with some simple steps.
All you need are: Mild dish soap, water bottle cleaning kit with a narrow cleaning brush, and vinegar. You have to use warm water to rinse the food processor in the sink and dry it with a dry dishtowels.
Instructions as follows:
Put all the parts in a pile before cleaning them. Wipe down each part with soap and let it dry completely to remove residue inside of every piece, then put everything back together again into its original configuration so that you’re ready for next time!
First, separate all the components and take off the food processor bowl from its base. Then you can remove the lid with pusher and blades as well. Next, put each piece into a sink full of warm soapy water for initial cleaning, then wash them using a soft cloth or scrub brush if necessary until they look clean again.
After that, inspect all the nooks and crannies meticulously in the small tight space of your food processor. Take a deep look inside to see if you can spot any grime or signs of wear. As people have mentioned, it’s difficult for them to get these parts clean after use.
Next, use a small brush to scrub the inside of the blade, inside the handle, and any other tiny neglected nooks. You can take some white vinegar to get all the grime off completely. Pay more attention to the handle crevices, the locking mechanism, and the chopping blade inside. Clean all crevices by moving the tool up and down continuously.
Finally, rinse all parts carefully with water and dry them with dry dishtowels.
Ways to keep a food processor in good health:
Using a food processor can make cooking easier and help you to create better dishes. You may have one of the most valuable appliances in your kitchen because it will save time for chopping or mixing ingredients when making culinary delights! However, some people do not really know how to care and maintain their food processors in good conditions. Here are some tips:
- Always refer instructions booklet prior to using the machine. You should be aware of the kind of food can or cannot be used for your food processor.
- Cutting vegetables into small pieces in advance is the good way to keep the machine works smoothly and powerfully.
- For better chopping and blending, you do not want to overfill the chute.
- Pour liquids through the funnel is only acceptable during the kneading process.
- Mix water and baking soda and leave the mixture for 15 minutes to get rid of odors in the bowl. After that, let it dry completely.
- Clean the food processor on a regular basis. This can be done after every use. Make sure that you have unplugged the machine before having it cleaned. You can clean the motor by wiping its surface and dry. For other parts such as lid or blades, dishwasher is preferable.
- Make sure that all moisture has been removed thoroughly, especially for spindles and blades. In addition, oil the blades frequently to make it more efficient. Read the instructions booklet if necessary. If blades are wear and tear, changing them immediately is compulsory. Remember to get rid of all the food stuck inside the blades as well.
- A nylon scrubber can be used to get rid of deposits that are not easy to remove.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. Why Are Breville Food Processors Heavier Than Other Same Kinds Of Machines?
Even most customers express their satisfaction with the quality of the Breville Food Processor. Some comment that these appliances are relatively heavy. The answer is most Breville food processors are assembled with a massive induction motor. Therefore, they are usually heavier than other machines. However, heavy-duty materials are used to ensure the high quality of products. Hence, the Breville processors’ quality is a priority task at the expense of weight.
2. How Can The Best Breville Food Processor Operate?
All cooking tasks such as mining, chopping, slicing, grinding and dicing can be handled easily by the best Breville processors. Usually, if you do these tasks by hand, it takes you ages. However, thanks to Breville food processors, you can prepare food in minutes. For example, 10 pounds of potatoes can be ground within 1 minute or 2 pounds of cheese can be processed in 10 seconds. The best Breville food processors comes with an extra-large feed chute, you can process a huge amount of food easily. In short, if you are looking for a multifunctional device, never should you miss the Breville Food Processor.
3. Is A Quattro Blade Included In The Best Breville Food Processors?
Since Australia has different standards in electricity, Quattro blades are available there only. The electricity is 220-volt while the American version is 110 volts.
4. Can The Best Breville Food Processor Grate Cheese?
Definitely yes, the task of grating cheese can be completed with ease thanks to Breville Food Processor. With the kit offered for customers who have bought an appliance, they can process cheese without damaging the machine. Moreover, not only the kit for grating cheese, the Breville peel and dice kit help to deal with all ingredients effortlessly.
5. What Is It Like Processing Dough With Breville Food Processor?
The machine is sturdy and excellent. It works very well because there is a special blade for dough. You can try making pizza dough, bread dough and pastry dough within such a short time, compared to conventional methods.
6. What Blade/ Discs Attachments Does The Breville Sous Chef Have?
It is equipped with the total 8 attachments. There are three stainless steel blades and a plastic dough blade. In addition, it comes with 5 discs which are an adjustable slicing disc, a stick disc, a reversible shredding disc, a julienne disc and a whisking/emulsifying disc. The adjustable slicing disc includes 24 settings from 0.3mm to 8mm.
7. How Loud Is The Breville Sous Chef 12 Cup Food Processor?
It is not loud enough to make users annoyed. In fact, it operates quite smoothly and stably.
8. Can It Be Used For Making Nut Butter, Does That Require A Special Attachment?
Yes, the Sous Chef can make perfect nut better without special attachments. Making nut butter is easy provided that you have a sturdy food processor. Moreover, you can succeed in making it with Breville Food Processor.
9. Is It Really Worth The Price?
The Breville Food Processor is definitely worth its price and value. It works almost instantly with a remarkable performance. You get thickness of your choice with Breville dicing kit. It is equipped with all the blades you need. Unlike other machines on the market, you have to end up spending the same amount of money by the time you purchase the additional blades. In addition, the storage box is wonderful because all blades are placed neatly. It is easy to clean as well. The machine’s quality is superb. Numerous customers say that they are blown away by the power and quietness when the machine is working. In short, it is a worthwhile investment.
10. What Are The Measurements Of The Breville Sous Chef 16 Food Processor?
The unit measures 8 inches long, ¾ inches high and 10 & ¼ inches wide . 9 & ½ inches long, 12 inches wide, and 7 & ¾ inches high is the storage unit measure. The diameter of the big bowl is 8-1/2″.
11. Where Is Breville Manufactured?
Breville has a global presence and produces its products in many countries. Besides, Breville was first introduced to Canada and the United States back in 2002 but is now also present overseas, including China, Brazil, South Africa, Mexico, Israel, just to name a few!
Breville food processors are manufactured all over the world. The Breville Group has offices in Canada, Hong Kong, New Zealand, and the United States. Still, they also manufacture many of their products on-site at facilities across China – which means you can enjoy the quality that’s hard to match anywhere else!
Breville is an Australian company that provides high-quality kitchen appliances. Their most popular products are food processors, blenders, and juicers. Breville has a reputation for its ability to design good quality items at affordable prices, which makes them very versatile in the marketplace not just within Australia but around the world as well since they have deals with countries like America and Japan too!
Breville is a company that has spread its fame across the world with its high-quality kitchen appliances that include food processors, blenders, juicers, and toasters. Breville’s Centre of Design and Excellence is located in Sydney near Botany Bay, where they have become best known for these products.
Breville Food Processor has changed the way we cooked by making it less time-saving and more effective. The machine does the task faster than we are able to. For example, Breville sous chef 16 peel & dice can process several vegetables in a matter of seconds. Its revolutionary technology has removed the need for physical effort, especially in processes like whisking which requires a steady manual action. With the help of Breville food processors, it can be finished in a few minutes.
The machine also involves a smorgasbord of accessories and functions. Several discs are included to serve for various cooking purposes such as slicing or grating, and blade arrays for chopping or mixing. By switching between attachments, the machine’s functions are modified conveniently. For instance, you might set up with a disc attachment first to chop some foods, and later switch to a blade to mix those foods into a sauce or paste.
Although Breville food processors can give a hand in your food tasks, it is worth bearing in mind that it is not a magic bullet for all food preparation tasks. In order to make a good use of the machine, you need to consider the food size and shape before putting ingredients in a machine, not to mention that keeping it clean and maintaining its conditions are essential as well.