TOP 7 – The Best Commercial Air Fryer Reviews in 2021
- 1 TOP 7 – The Best Commercial Air Fryer Reviews in 2021
- 2 Top 7 The Best Commercial Air Fryers
- 3 The Best Commercial Air Fryer Reviews
- 3.1 1. COSORI Commercial Air Fryer Max XL
- 3.2 2. Philips Digital Twin TurboStar Airfryer XXL
- 3.3 3. Cuisinart AFR-25 Commercial Airfryer
- 3.4 4. Cuisinart TOA-60 Commercial Air Fryer Oven
- 3.5 5. Ninja Commercial Grade Air Fryer
- 3.6 6. Ninja Foodi Grill Commercial with 6.5 Quart
- 3.7 7. DASH Commercial Air Deep Fryer
- 4 Buying Guides:
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- 6 Conclusion:
If you have never heard of a commercial air fryer before, here is how it works. The best commercial air fryers surround your foods with high-speed and super-heated air with a half tablespoon of oil to cook your foods. The results are just as crispy and brown as with deep frying without all the fat. In addition, a lot of units air fry using a quicker cooking time, so it’s a perfect choice for people with hectic schedules.
There is a multitude of commercial air fryers on the market, and a boatload of the best commercial air fryer reviews you can take a look at. The most important thing is to take into account different factors, evaluate the pros and cons before for buying the best commercial air fryer.
One of the things to consider is the unit’s size or cooking capacity. It ranges from tiny air fryers to cook for only 1-2 people to the XL models that are more than enough to hold a whole chicken inside and feed an army. The next thing is its versatility. It’s rare to come across an air fryer that purely serves to air fry. Most commercial air deep fryers do more than that. You can toast, broil, reheat, bake, dehydrate and rotisserie. Consider the features that you will use most and choose the right one. The last thing is how much you want to spend on your air fryer. Make certain that you’ll get the best commercial air deep fryers without breaking your bank.
Top 7 The Best Commercial Air Fryers
We are here to give you a helping hand, our commercial air fryer reviews offer an overview of the best models on the market. We hope after finishing these 7 commercial air fryer reviews, you are more confident to pick out the best commercial air fryer for your kitchen.
The Best Commercial Air Fryer Reviews
1. COSORI Commercial Air Fryer Max XL
The reputable kitchenware brand, COSORI, is sure to have a place in our best commercial air fryer reviews. What really sets this COSORI Commercial Air Fryer Max XL apart from the crowd is its square fryer basket. It offers more frying space compared to its round counterparts. With a 5.8-quart capacity, the air fryer can prepare up to 3-5 servings, which is enough for a large family.
However, this is a hulking kitchen appliance and takes up a lot of space on your kitchen countertop. Therefore, if you have a large kitchen, this can be the best commercial air fryer for you, otherwise, check on a smaller 3.7-quart alternative from this brand.
Via the digital control panel, you can easily pick your preferred cooking options from 11 preprogrammed settings. You can go with either steak, poultry or root veggies and desserts. These presets are bound to make your life easier and more exciting.
This 1700-watt air fryer cooks food in less amount of time than many other commercialair fryers. If you lead a busy life and are pressed for time all the time, this one is the best commercial air fryer for you.
With an array of cooking presets, generous capacity, and a bunch of nice features, this model should be on the top of your list when choosing the best commercial air deep fryers for your family.
- Critically Acclaimed: This award-winning air fryer (Red Dot Award, 2019) features 13 one-touch cooking functions and rapid 360° air circulation to provide crispy results using less oil
- Less Oil: The air fryer uses up to 85% less oil than traditional deep frying methods while maintaining the same delicious taste, making it the perfect gift for family members and friends
- Large Capacity: The air fryer's spacious 5.8-quart square baskets can fit a whole 5-pound chicken. Additionally, the corner spaces provide more cooking footprint and flexibility than round designs....
- 13 Cooking Functions: 11 presets, Preheat, and Keep Warm help you cook meat, veggies, desserts, and more to perfection. Just choose your preset with 1 easy tap on the display and you're ready to cook....
2. Philips Digital Twin TurboStar Airfryer XXL
This commercial air fryer made from a reputable brand for household appliances is super user-friendly. Even if you are new to an air fryer, you can easily navigate the unit in minutes. The Philips Digital Twin TurboStar Airfryer XXL makes excellent French fries that seem to come out from a genuine deep fryer. In addition, the basket capacity is generous enough to hold up to 3 pounds of frozen fries. The best air fryer to feed 6 people. It grills hamburgers with a quality that is on par with ones made on the authentic grill.
If the performance is your main concern, this Phillip model is definitely the best commercial air deep fryers for you to buy. Although this well-constructed unit is a little bit highly-priced, it consistently performs well with air frying, which is exactly what we’re looking for on the best air fryer. It even fries large batches of food for a large-sized family with satisfying frying results.
However, the downside is that it’s heavy, over-sized so it’s not easy to move around. Plus, it’s at a steep price and is noticeably louder when in use compared to most commercial air fryers available. Nevertheless, there is no need to preheat the machine, so you can cook instantly whenever you’re ready. The informative and well-written cookbook is particularly helpful for those who are running out of cooking ideas. With a bunch of advantages, we’re sure this one can be the best air fryer for you.
- The Philips Airfryer XXL is the healthiest way to fry, with little or no added oil. It's the only air fryer with fat reduction technology that reduces and captures excess fat
- With a 3 pounds capacity you can now make delicious meals for the up to 6 people every day. Fits a whole chicken or 2 bags of frozen French fries; Just as crispy as deep-fried
- The air fryer is instantly hot and ready to go in seconds, cooking 4 times faster than a conventional oven. With no preheat needed, you can save time and start cooking right away
- Multi-cooking technology: Air fry, bake, grill, roast, reheat, dehydrate, and toast, all in the same device. The digital interface includes 5 one-touch programs
3. Cuisinart AFR-25 Commercial Airfryer
Cuisinart AFR-25 Commercial Airfryer is another name that makes it our best commercial air fryer reviews. At first sight, you might not think it is a commercial air fryer, as it doesn’t have a typical egg-like shape. Instead, it’s more like a toaster oven. Due to its unique design, the unit can comfortably fit on a kitchen countertop. However, you still need considerable space for it.
A nice plus is that the machine does not require preheating time, so you can cook food right away. The manual coming with the box is reported to be straightforward and helpful. It packs with delicious recipes to get you excited about the next time you use the commercial air deep fryers.
With a large frying capacity, you don’t have to stack the food on top of each other or stuff them without any breathing space. The result is that you get more evenly fried, tasting outcomes. Obviously, the Cuisinart Compact Air Fryer is the best commercial air fryer considering the quality of fried food it can deliver. In fact, the results are no different from deep frying.
On the downside, the stainless-steel brushed basket and drip pan are not dishwasher-friendly, so it requires a little grease to clean them up, especially after frying such foods as onion rings. Having said that, if you want to have ancommercial air fryer that excels at air frying while you are tight on a budget, this is the best commercial air fryer you can get.
- Specially engineered motor fan and heater deliver powerful airflow and high heat for perfectly fried results; quiet operation- optimal performance with minimal noise
- Compact design, large capacity- fits easily on any kitchen countertop and air fries up to 2. 5 lb. Of food; adjustable time (0 to 60 minutes) and temperature (warm to 450ºf) endless meal...
- Viewing window to monitor progress as food cooks
- Brushed stainless steel exterior enhances any kitchen décor; nonstick interior and stainless steel exterior wipe clean in seconds.MC Cubic Feet: 2.39
4. Cuisinart TOA-60 Commercial Air Fryer Oven
The next model that deserves a spot in our best commercial air fryer reviews is Cuisinart TOA-60 Commercial Air Fryer Oven.
The price tag can be a bit off-putting until you consider having this multi-cooker rather than spending on two separate kitchen gadgets. See, it’s much cheaper as well as space-saving to have just one appliance. Besides being a commercial air fryer oven, it can serve as a toaster oven, and it can do both of the jobs very well.
One of the setbacks is that it’s devoid of digital controls which allow you to program the cooking times and temperature with higher accuracy. One thing of note: it is a bit taller compared to toaster ovens, so make sure to spare some space on the top of the counter to fit the unit. In terms of capacity, you can load up to a 4-pound chicken into the basket. Nevertheless, not every part of the fryer is safe to put in the dishwasher, and therefore, the cleanup is not as pleasant as with other machines. If you’re the one who loves versatility, this gadget can be the best commercial air fryer oven for you to buy.
- Cuisinart AUTHORIZED DEALER - Includes Full Cuisinart USA WARRANTY
5. Ninja Commercial Grade Air Fryer
There is another Ninja model that makes it to the best 7 best commercial grade air fryer reviews. In terms of performance, the Ninja Commercial Grade Air Fryer does what it should do pretty well. You will get battered chicken pieces or French fries that are on par with what is put in a conventional deep fryer. All the crunch and the browning that it can produce make the fried food more delectable. Best of all, it’s very budget-friendly.
Luckily, unlike some competitors, the Ninja Commercial Grade Air Fryer features a digital, one- touch control panel. Plus, it offers 4 different functions in addition to air frying, which allows you to reheat, roast, or dehydrate your ingredients. Of course, with more options from the fryer, it takes you a little more time to practice to master the appliance. Most of the components are dishwasher-friendly, including the ceramic-coated basket, crisper plate, and multi-layer rack. As a result, cleaning is a snap. Another nice plus is that the stainless steel rack enables you to fry different foods on separate levels. It is the best commercial grade air fryer that offers a perfect balance of price, feature and performance.
- Now enjoy guilt free food; Air fry with up to 75 percent less fat than traditional frying methods; Tested against hand cut, deep fried French fries
- Wide temperature range: 105 degree Fahrenheit to 400 degrees Fahrenheit allows you to gently remove moisture from foods or quickly cook and crisp foods with convection heat
- 4 quart ceramic coated nonstick basket and crisper plate fit 2 pounds of french fries. Cord length (feet) - 2.6
- The unit will need time to preheat before coming up to temperature. We recommend that you preheat the unit for 3 minutes before adding your ingredients to achieve the best results
6. Ninja Foodi Grill Commercial with 6.5 Quart
The next model that secures a place in our commercial air fryer reviews is made by Ninja. In addition to being a commercial air fryer, this Ninja Foodi Grill Commercial also serves as a pressure cooker. We are impressed as it can do both of the jobs well, delivering satisfying results whatever you want to cook.
The Ninja Foodi Grill Commercial features advanced tender-crisp technology. There are two advantages: One thing is that the commercial air fryer can retain juices if you use the pressure function. The other thing is that it provides your air fried food with even, perfect crisping. Either way, you always get the best cooking results.
When compared to the conventional methods, the unit cooks food 70% faster with the pressure cook mode. Also, you’ll enjoy your favorite air fried delights with significantly less fat, avoiding health implications associated with deep frying.
Regarding cooking capacity, the unit comes with a 6.5-quart pot and a 4-quart frying basket, which can comfortably fit a whole 5-pound chicken for a large crowd. Both of the items are ceramic-coated, so they are easy to clean. They are also PTFE/PFOA, which is safe to health.
You will receive a generous number of accessories to make the most out of your best commercial air fryer, including two lids for two different functions, a reversible rack, and a book packed with more than 45 recipes. Both the frying basket and the pot are ceramic-coated, making the cleanup a cinch.
- The Ninja Foodi—The pressure cooker that crisps. Pressure cooker, air fryer, tender crisper
- Tender crisp technology allows you to quickly cook ingredients, then the crisping lid gives your meals a crispy, golden finish.
- Pressure cook up to 70% faster versus traditional cooking methods. Air fry with up to 75% less fat than traditional frying methods. Versus slow-cooked, braised, or low-simmer recipes; Tested against...
- 6.5 quart ceramic-coated pot: Nonstick, PTFE/PFOA-free, and easy to clean. Enough capacity to cook a roast for your family.
7. DASH Commercial Air Deep Fryer
The DASH Commercial Air Deep Fryer is the next name that is worth topping our best commercial air fryer reviews. This cute compact, 2-quart air fryer is sure to catch your eyes the minute you see it. Beyond the look, it does its job well, delivering satisfying fried results. However, its cooking capacity is quite limited as the basket accommodates just a pound of French fries or other types of food in one cooking cycle. The good news is that you don’t need to wait for the machine to heat up, simply turn it one, load the basket and press the buttons to cook your favorite fries. Therefore, this one can be the best commercial air fryer for singles or couples with little time to cook. While cooking, keep in mind to toss the foods to get even crisping.
Since the commercial air deep fryer features a dial control panel, it’s a little tricky to get the cooking times and temp right. It’s even worse when temperatures suggested in the manual don’t match with what is being displayed on the unit. You can put the non-stick fryer basket into a dishwasher because it’s dishwasher-safe. In terms of the design, there is a wide range of trendy colors to choose from. Besides the two classic colors (black and grey), there is also aqua color to choose from.
- HEALTHIER FRIED FOOD: DASH compact air fryer uses air crisp technology (instead of oil) to help reduce added fat by 70-80%, without sacrificing the flavor of your fried food (no more residual smell...
- DIGITAL DISPLAY: Simply load the fryer basket (up to 2 QT capacity), use one of the 5 presets (or manual setting), to easily track time and temperature. Your food comes out crispy, guaranteed, EVERY...
- SAFER: The auto-shut off function prevents overcooking, and the cool touch housing and handle makes it safer to use. It’s so simple, even your kids can use it! (bonus, the nonstick fryer basket is...
- VERSATILE: This is the PERFECT appliance for picky eaters, large families, or those who have busy schedules. Appetizers to desserts, 1 dozen chicken wings, 1lb French fries, even baked goods, and all...
1. Capacity of the Commercial Air Fryer
Your cooking needs definitely influence how you choose the best commercial air fryer. If you feed a large-size household or cook large portions of food frequently, go with an air fryer with a 6-quart capacity. For single or two-people households, a 2-quart (or bigger) model could be the best commercial air fryer to have.
2. Cleaning and Maintenance
Proper cleaning and maintenance are of great importance if you want the appliance to last for years. Most of the fryer baskets, pans, and racks are detachable and dishwasher-safe. Obviously, you have the chance to clean your appliance appropriately, as it helps to increase the unit’s longevity.
3. Grilling and Other Modes
In fact, you can roast, grill, bake, broil, or even rotisserie with a commercial air fryer. However, keep in mind to consider what you really need from an air fryer and what functions you will utilize most frequently. Picking the one with the most functions is not necessarily the right move when you won’t use it even once.
4. Temperature Range and Control
The wider the range of temperatures is, the wider the range of cooking possibilities you can enjoy. Most commercial air fryers have the maximum temperature of 400F degrees. In addition, consider which type of interface you prefer to use. Some might find it useful and time-saving to navigate on a digital screen while others enjoy setting the cooking times and temperature manually.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. How Do Air Fryers Work?
In fact, a commercial air fryer is like a different version of a countertop convection oven. It’s supposed to give you the evenly fried texture but doesn’t work as a traditional convection oven. Instead of submerging your food into a vat of oil, air fryers use as little as a half tablespoon of oil to give you the crisping and browning much close to what’s cooked in the real thing.
2. How do you clean your commercial air fryer?
There are 2 main parts for different cleaning approaches. For removable components, take them out and either put them in a dishwasher or wash them by hand. Use the dishwasher only with dishwasher-safe items. Usually, frying pans and baskets are safe to put in a dishwasher as long as they don’t eat up much space. The outer space is the easiest to get it spotless, simply use a damp cloth to wipe the surfaces down. Using warm water and soap for the interior parts.
3. How many servings can you cook in a commercial air fryer?
Some people might equate the commercial air fryer’s footprint to the number of people that the unit can serve. In fact, the frying basket capacity determines the amount of food you can cook. For bachelors or couples, a 2-quart unit will suffice. For a larger crowd, let’s say a group of 4 – 6 members, 3.5-quart to 5-quart models will give you enough cooking volume. The upper end of the capacity range (above 5 quarts) is for a greater number of diners.
4. Do you need to preheat a commercial air fryer?
It depends on the model you have in your kitchen. While some take a few minutes (5-15 minutes) to get to the cooking temperature, others get ready right away so you can get straight down to the business. Take a look at the manual for this information.
5. What should you do if your commercial air fryer starts smoking?
This goes to show that your commercial air fryer is quite dirty. Some items of food perhaps get caught inside the heating element and cause the smoke. As a result, besides cleaning thoroughly all other parts, pay close attention to the heating element to prevent any food debris from staying inside.
With all the benefits that air fryers offer, we think you know why these appliances are a great investment. With these 7 best commercialair fryer reviews, we hope you won’t get lost and can find the best commercial air deep fryers that suits your needs. Beyond the basic air frying function, you can try your hands at different things by going through mouth-watering recipes in the cookbooks. These recipes are really helpful and get your creative juices flowing. Cooking with less oil is synonymous with taking fewer calories into the body, so you can avoid all the health dangers coming with deep frying.
Read more: The Best Biggest Air Fryer Reviews